Hello Gorgeous Reader,
I love to evolve in my work as an esthetician. And take my clients with me. Unfortunately, I can not help a lot of people with that alone. So after a lot of thoughts on blogging, I started in 2016.
Many posts later I helped a lot of you already with my posts. And I will keep going to do so. But there will be changes implemented. As I grow so will this blog. I love to hear from you the gorgeous reader as well! Leave a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
So here are a few posts specially for you!
- Tips & Tricks: Static hairDear Gorgeous Reader, I think everyone has had static hair at some point. Just think about your childhood. When I slid down a plastic slide, my hair always stood upright. Now that I slide down slides no more, my static hair
- The history of … nail polishDear Gorgeous Reader, A life without nail polish is hard to imagine for me, I have about 20 bottles in all colors, shapes, and sizes. It just goes without saying for us that nail polish exists. Yet there was once someone
- My Daily schedule during this pandemic.Dear Gorgeous Reader, Mostly like me, you are pretty done with the COVID 19 crisis. Depending on where you live there are different rules in place. Here in the Netherlands we currently no complete lockdown. A lot of companies like a
- Steaming skin: useful or not?Dear Gorgeous Reader, In my article in which I explain to you that pores cannot open and close, This is kind of part 2. So what do some estheticians use steamers during a treatment? My thoughts as a teenager before I
- Beauty Fact: pores cannot open and close!Dear Gorgeous Reader, When you browse magazines you will always come across enviable pretty faces. Full lips, an intense sexy look, and a smooth, even skin with no pores. Of course, we know that these beautiful pictures are subject to Photoshop,